If you’re from Miami, there’s a chance you grew up eating pastelitos on Saturday and Sunday mornings, with a hot cup of cafe con leche on the side. The flakey baked goods from the local Latin bakery would hit the spot after a good night’s sleep.
Pastelito lovers are in luck as Beat Culture Brewing Co. is hosting its first Pastelito Fest on Saturday, July 31, 2021, from 1-4 p.m.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
The indoor/outdoor Pastelito Fest will feature many guava-flavored goodies and activities including:
- Pastelito and Guava Vendors Market
- Special Beer and Mead Releases such as the Guava Pastelito Beer, Guava Pastelito IPA, Coconut Pastelito Milkshake IPA, and the Barrel-Aged I Can’t Believable Guava Honey Wine
- Low and Slow BBQ
- Games for kids and adults
The festival is dog-friendly, so don’t be shy about bringing out the pups for a day out.
Beat Culture Brewing Co. is located at 7250 NW 11th St., Miami. Admission to the Pastelito Fest is free. For more information and to register, click here.
- Free outdoor summer Tai Chi, drum circles, pet fun, and family day at the Norton
- Things to do on a rainy day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Olympia Arts Miami is Taking Arts to the Streets!
- Shakespeare Festival offers free outdoor plays
- Celebrate Family with the Fantasy Theatre Factory
- Free Kid’s Film Festival in Fort Lauderdale
- Friday Night Sound Waves offers free concerts at oceanside park
- Free entry for ‘Islands’ food & music festival
- Fourth on Flagler in West Palm offers fireworks & fun