Films and filmmakers from different parts of the world are featured at Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival, also referred to as FLIFF.
The film festival in 2023 is November 3 – November 16 at participating venues.
“Princess Diaries” film and event with free popcorn and free drink is offered November 4, free entry for kids with registration.
The event includes
10 a.m. Princess art project with Young At Art
11 a.m. movie
after film pizza party featuring photo ops with Robert Schwartzman, an actor featured in the film
The venue is Savor Cinema, 503 SE 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale. Free parking is in the garage on Northeast Fifth Avenue.
Prices for film festival films are usually $10 – $13, which includes deals for seniors, students and military.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood 33314
- AutoNation IMAX 401 SW 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale 33312
- NSU Art Museum1 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33301
- Savor Cinema 503 SE 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale 33301
- Cinema Paradiso 2008 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood 33020
- Lauderhill Performing Arts Center 3800 NW 11th Place, Lauderhill 33311
- Gateway Theatre 1820 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33304
Information about Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival is online .
Sign up for Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. Follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other Entertainment & Activities
Saturday, December 2, 2023