The food trucks craze is still on. Check out these free and family friendly events in Miami, where you can purchase food and enjoy the camaraderie. (Be sure to confirm the events through their website links before you go, just in case of any last-minute cancellations.)
Food Trucks Tuesdays at Haulover Park
10800 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Each week, Miami Food Truck Events hosts the Tuesday get-together at Haulover Park. The event features more than 20 trucks to choose from. For more information, click here.
Food Truck Festival at Pelican Harbor Marina
1275 NE 79th St., North Bay Village
Every Wednesday, family and friends can gather at Pelican Harbor Marina to enjoy 13 of the best food trucks in the area plus, live DJ music. For more information, click here.
Food Truck Fridays Fiesta at Tropical Park
7900 Bird Road, Miami
Get the weekend started at this food truck event! The food trucks are out there every Friday, but on select Fridays, they even have a Domino Night for guests to participate in! If you're just there for the food, there are usually about 20 food trucks to choose from. For more information, click here.
Food Truck Thursdays at Highland Oaks Park
20300 NE 24 Ave., Miami
Start the weekend early at this fun weekly event! A great variety of food available from nearly 10 food trucks and live music by a local DJ. For more information, click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Latest food deals
- Enjoy a holiday feast in 2023 for less than last year from Walmart
- Wendy’s offers 12 Days of Holiday Deals with lots of free food
- Find easy, affordable holiday meal for under $25 at Target
- Starbucks offers half off handcrafted drink each Thursday in December
- Buy-one-get-one at Teriyaki Madness on National Chicken Teriyaki Day
- Burger King offers 30 daily deals (including free food!) with ‘Tis The Cheeson
- Domino’s gives away free ‘Emergency Pizzas’
- 70+ restaurant and retail gift card deals for 2023
- Krispy Kreme: Enjoy dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for $1 on Day of the Dozens
- Arby’s offers ‘two for' Everyday Value Menu