Dozens of decorated watercraft participate in FLoatarama, a floating Pride parade on the New River & the Intracoastal Waterway in Fort Lauderdale.
The event is free for spectators. The fee for private vessels to participate in the floatilla is $30 online.
FLoatarama is 1:30 p.m. June 10 on the New River from Esplanade Park, 400 SW 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale 33312, east to the Intracoastal Waterway, north on the Intracoastal Waterway to beyond Sunrise Boulevard bridge.
The parade is visible from:
- Smoker Park, 501 S. New River Drive East, Fort Lauderdale
- Riverwalk and The Wharf
- Abreu Park, Rio Vista, 401-499 Degan RoAd, Fort Lauderdale
- SALT7, 500 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, and Boathouse, 620 SE Fourth St., Fort Lauderdale, restaurants
- Las Olas Boulevard bridge
- Sunrise Boulevard bridge
- Colee Hammock Park, 1500 Brickell Drive, Fort Lauderdale
Information about FLoatarama and ways to participate are online.
including Stonewall Pride Parade & Street Festival in Wilton Manors.