Flamingo Gardens in Davie is set to offer an exciting summer exhibit featuring whimsical sculptures formed with ocean debris. Animal art, including a peacock and a pelican are sculpted with flip-flops, discarded plastic and other llitter picked up on South Florida shorelines.
The handmade sculptures are from local environmental organization, Free Our Seas.
- May 28-September 5 @ Flamingo Gardens, 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie 33330.
- Exhibit is included with regular Flamingo Gardens entry fees
- Evening events 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. June 11, July 16, & August 13 are $15.95 for ages 12 and older and $12.95 for ages 3-11
Flamingo Gardens prices & discounts
- Purchase tickets online and save $2 for adults and $1 for kids
- Admission: $21.95 for guests age 12 and older, $15.95 for age 3-11, and free for age 2 and younger as well as garden members
- $17.56 for seniors age 65 and older, veterans, military, college students with ID, AAA members and AARP members
- Free parking
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Other entertainment, including free events:
Thursday, August 18, 2022