Dance the night away downtown at the biggest waterfront happy hour, Clematis by Night, every Thursday, 6-9 p.m. at Waterfront Commons, located at 101 S. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach. Best of all, the entertainment is free!
Note: No performance on Thanksgiving Day.
BYOBlanket and lawn chairs. There’s plenty of food and drinks for purchase and a laid-back vibe to enjoy under the stars. And wear your costume if you dare!
Who is Playing at Clematis by Night
All shows are 6-9 p.m., every Thursday. Here is the upcoming schedule:
- Nov. 23: No show; Happy Thanksgiving!
- Nov. 30 Holiday Tree Lighting
- Dec. 7: Studio 54 Band ('80s, '90s, and Today) — Visit Website
- Dec. 14: Resonance Band (Top 40) — Visit Website
- Dec. 21: The Bobby Rodriguez Orchestra (Jazz Big Band)
- Dec. 28: NO CLEMATIS BY NIGHT — Happy New Year!
To see the current schedule and any last-minute updates, visit the live event page for Clematis by Night.
What else will be offered?
In addition to the live entertainment, there will also be drink specials, food vendors and fun for the entire family.
Where is Clematis by Night?
Waterfront Clematis, 101 S. Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach. For more information call, 561-822-1515.
NOTE: All events are subject to change or cancellation. We suggest you confirm details before heading out. After hours, please call 561-822-2222 for information on event cancellations.
- The Banyan Street Garage, located at Banyan Boulevard and Narcissus Avenue, just one block North of Clematis Street
- The Evernia Street Garage, located at Evernia Street and Olive Avenue, just two blocks South of Clematis Street
- The City Center Garage, located at Banyan Street and South Dixie Highway, just one block north of Clematis Street
- Numerous private parking lots in the downtown area are also available for parking and a free trolley runs round-trip from Clematis Street to CityPlace. Handicap parking can be found in the City parking garages.
Also read our story on: Getting around …