Exciting watercraft from exquisite super yachts to runabouts and inflatables and other nautical products are on display at Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
Free day October 31 is offered for veterans, eligible health workers & eligible first responders with ID, display valid ID @ entrance or email email@example.com. Information is online.
The show is October 27 – 31 at several venues in Fort Lauderdale.
- Las Olas Marina
- Superyacht Village at Pier 66 South
- Bahia Mar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33316
- Hall of Fame Marina
- Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
- Pier Sixty-Six marina
Prices, excluding taxes, are
- $57 Prime Time preview day October 27
- $37 for adults, 1 day entry October 28-31
- $15 for ages 6 to 15, 1 day entry
- free for younger kids
- $63 for 2-day ticket, October 28-31
- Free day for veterans, eligible health workers & eligible first responders October 31 with ID, display valid ID @ entrance or email firstname.lastname@example.org, information online
- Parking fees may apply
Water Taxi is recommended as a form of transportation to different venues & parking lots.
For limited routes October 27-31, Water Taxi tickets are $12 for 1 day, information is online