Starbucks is starting off 2022 with “Meatless Mondays.”
Every Monday in January, get $2 off an Impossible Breakfast Sandwich at participating locations throughout Miami and South Florida, while supplies last.
Mark your calendar for Jan. 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31. With the discount, you’ll save more than 35 percent – now that’s definitely some “healthy” savings!
Impossible Breakfast Sandwich — The sandwich is the classic sausage breakfast sandwich, but with plant-based sausage, featuring a savory Impossible Sausage (made from plants), a cage-free fried egg and aged cheddar cheese — all on an artisanal ciabatta bread. The regular price is $5.45.
The regular price may vary by market and/or location.
The meatless sandwich is available all day, while supplies last.
The discount is available via its app, online or in-store and cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or promotions. Plus, the special is not available on delivery orders.
This article originally appeared on Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
Veg Fests & Vegan Fairs in South Florida
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- McDonald’s: How to get free fries every Friday!
- Panda Express: Get your special red envelope with good fortune – and 2 coupons! – inside
- Arby’s: Try new sandwich & get free vanilla shake
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- IHOP restarts its All-You-Can-Eat pancakes promotion
- Wendy’s: Get free drink – any size – for breakfast
- Red Lobster serves up ‘3 From the Sea’ special
- Text Starbucks to get some … surprises!
- Dunkin’: Savor a Winter Blend Coffee for $2