There’s nothing “shrimpy” about the savings from this offer at Applebee’s.
Hungry bargain hunters can enjoy Surf ‘n’ Turf with a big side of savings at the popular restaurant.
For a limited time, add a dozen Double Crunch Shrimp to any steak entrée for just $1 at participating locations. For only one buck, crunch on 12 tasty, crispy shrimp — in addition to an already classic meal.
Applebee’s fan-favorite crispy Double Crunch Shrimp is battered, fried golden brown and served with cocktail sauce.
The bonus offer is available for dine-in, take-out or delivery. There is a limit of one add-on order of Double Crunch Shrimp for $1 per steak entrée ordered.
Bargain hunters might just split the offer in two — someone enjoys the steak, while the other crunches on the shrimp. Or, better yet, cut the steak in half and split the shrimp, so each person can enjoy their own Surf ‘n Turf meal without breaking the bank.
And, if that wasn’t enough, the chain’s seasonal cocktails are back. Applebee’s is serving up Tipsy Leprechaun or Pot ‘O Gold Colada for only $6. Each cocktail is served in a Mucho-size glass, so you’re sure to get plenty of spirits in each sip.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More food deals:
- Dairy Queen hosts Free Cone Day on March 20
- Rita’s celebrates spring with free Italian Ice March 20
- Wendy’s offers big savings with $6 Biggie Bag
- Chili’s 3 For Me special offers drink, appetizer and entrée for just $10.99
- Sonic Drive-In offers limited time Under $2 & $3 Craves value menu
- Best Happy Hour deals in Miami
- IHOP serves buy-one-get-one free crepes
- Domino’s offers $7.99 carryout special every day with pizza, wings and combos
- Eat free on your anniversary with restaurant freebies and specials
- Enjoy dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for just $1 at Applebee’s
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.