Thirsty bargain-hunters can chill out all summer at Dunkin’ with this refreshing deal.
The demand for non-dairy options continues to grow among consumers, so the popular donut shop is adding more choices to its menu to keep customers refreshed. To kick off the summer season, they have just added coconutmilk as an alternative to dairy in any of its beverages.
The perfect summertime pick-me-ups offer a boost of energy and bursts of flavor — combining coconutmilk, flavored fruit concentrate and B vitamins.
The Coconut Refreshers come in three colorful flavors:
Pink Strawberry: Strawberry Dragonfruit flavors combined with coconutmilk.
Golden Peach: Peach Passion Fruit flavors combined with coconutmilk.
Purple Pomegranate: Blueberry Pomegranate flavors combined with coconutmilk.
Even more cool and refreshing, Dunkin’ is serving medium-sized Coconut Refreshers for just $3 at participating locations, through Aug. 17. The discount is only open to DD Perks members. (If you’re not a member, you can join online at no cost.)
Hungry for more food deals?
- IHOP offers IHOPPY Hour with daily specials
- Free Slurpee & other birthday specials at 7-Eleven in July
- Arby’s special: Sip on a float for just $1
- Free Frosty Fridays at Wendy’s, for a limited time
- Burger King deal on frozen drinks for a limited time
- Dunkin’ serves Coconut Refreshers for just $3 all summer
- Get Summer Fun Pass at Chuck E. Cheese
- Pizza Hut specials, coupons & deals to save you money
- Burger King: Try new chicken sandwich & get a free Whopper
- Restaurant freebies & specials for your anniversary