Domino’s is switching up its weeklong carryout special, sure to satisfy the cravings of frugal families and hungry bargain hunters.
Every day of the week, customers can order any large (14-inch) or pan (12-inch), three-topping pizza online for just $7.99.
According to Domino’s website, the regular price can be more than $15, so it’s quite the savings.
With no limit, it’s the perfect excuse for an office pizza party or family feast at home. The offer is for carry-out only and does not include specialty or deep dish pizzas. To find a location near you, click here.
More food deals:
- Dunkin’ serves $3 cold brews this summer
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 11 items at special price
- Bonus on purchase of Starbucks gift card
- IHOP offers kids eat free deal
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Palm Beaches Restaurant Month
- Kids eat free deal Tuesdays at Legends
- Domino’s offers $5.99 deal if you purchase 2 items
- Wendy’s offers buy-one-get-one special on premium sandwiches in June
- Enjoy free Slurpee & other birthday specials at 7-Eleven in July