Domino’s is switching up its weeklong carryout special, sure to satisfy the cravings of frugal families and hungry bargain hunters.
Every day of the week, customers can order any large (14-inch) or pan (12-inch), three-topping pizza online for just $7.99.
According to Domino’s website, the regular price can be more than $15, so it’s quite the savings.
With no limit, it’s the perfect excuse for an office pizza party or family feast at home. The offer is for carry-out only and does not include specialty or deep dish pizzas. To find a location near you, click here.
More food deals:
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one-for-$1 special
- Get a free donut at Dunkin’
- Domino’s Carryout Deal: Get 3-topping pizza or 10 wings for $7.99
- Burger King rolls out new loyalty program: Royal Perks
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Carvel’s sweet deal: Buy one sundae, get one free
- Wendy’s ‘4 For $4 Meal Deal’ includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Wendy’s: Get Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit for just $1.99
- Get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts for the rest of 2021
- Sonic Drive-In: Check out great deals including half-priced cheeseburgers