If you’ve been itching for a good shopping day, look no further. Dolphin Mall is celebrating its first-ever National Outlet Shopping Day on June 11 and 12 with great deals and giveaways at all your favorite stores and Teacher Appreciation Week June 13-17.
This is the perfect opportunity to upgrade your summer wardrobe!
Shoppers can enjoy exclusive offers from more than 50 retailers and restaurants, including Adidas Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory, H&M, J.Crew Factory, Polo Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger.
Some deals include:
- Aéropostale: Take 25% off your purchase of $125 or more. Code: 50047343
- Ann Taylor Factory: $20 off $100 or more
- Coach Outlet: 15% off wallets, boxed gifts, belts and other select styles at Coach Outlet. *Some exclusions apply.
- Forever 21: 25% off purchases $125 or more.
- H&M: 20% off one single item. *Not valid on guest designers or special collections.
- Sunglass Hut: $30 off polarized sunglasses. *Exclusions apply. Please see store associate for details.
And plenty more!
In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week, Dolphin Mall is honoring Miami-Dade County teachers from Monday, June 13 to Friday, June 17. Teachers who present a valid school ID will receive a “Live, Love, Teach” regatta tote bag, as well as a $20 gift card to Texas de Brazil Churrascaria, The Cheesecake Factory or P.F. Chang’s China Bistro and a Passport to Shopping discount booklet with more than 75 exclusive store offers.
Teachers can visit the Information Booth located at Entry 3 to redeem their rewards. Gifts are available while supplies last and no purchase is necessary.
For a complete list of deals, click here. Dolphin Mall is located at 11401 NW 12 St.