Finding fun, virtual entertainment for the entire family can be difficult, so the Little Lighthouse Foundation is helping by offering the Do Good, Feel Good Live Series. As with most virtual programming, this one is through the Instagram page.
The online segments, hosted by the foundation’s executive director, Jonathan Babicka, are Monday through Thursday at 3 p.m. and feature different guests each week.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Take a look through their Instagram page for past instructional videos featuring family story hours, exercise routines for the whole family, cooking segments, hairstyling and haircut videos, and other types of family oriented themes.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Fair Food Drive-Thru is back with new offerings!
- Discount in August! Fairchild offers half-off admission all month long
- Open or closed? Check status in Miami-Dade
- Free Heat Road Rally watch party & more at Dezerland Park
- $5 drive-in movies at Doral’s Central Park
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami Updated
- Art Deco Walking Tours guide you through Miami Beach
- Drive-ins: Enjoy entertainment from your car (or boat)! UPDATED
- Miami-Dade libraries’ Summer Reading Challenge not just for kids!
- Virtual Friday Nights @ Frost extended through August