Finding fun, virtual entertainment for the entire family can be difficult, so the Little Lighthouse Foundation is helping by offering the Do Good, Feel Good Live Series. As with most virtual programming, this one is through the Instagram page.
The online segments, hosted by the foundation’s executive director, Jonathan Babicka, are Monday through Thursday at 3 p.m. and feature different guests each week.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Take a look through their Instagram page for past instructional videos featuring family story hours, exercise routines for the whole family, cooking segments, hairstyling and haircut videos, and other types of family oriented themes.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Tap! Tap!: Virtual Haití Book Festival kicks off May 30
- Drive-ins: Go out and enjoy movies, live music
- Hard Rock Stadium turning into drive-in!
- Dezerland Park invites you to new drive-in theater
- Virtual 5K Run: Sign up to join WE RUN MIAMI!
- Scooby fans, watch the latest flick & grab a Fandango party pack
- Get cultured: Visit museums, galleries and attractions, experience theater online
- Miami’s Technique Records now offering curbside pickup
- Vizcaya gardens has reopened to the public
- Life is a Cabaret! at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center virtual sessions