Finding fun, virtual entertainment for the entire family can be difficult, so the Little Lighthouse Foundation is helping by offering the Do Good, Feel Good Live Series. As with most virtual programming, this one is through the Instagram page.
The online segments, hosted by the foundation’s executive director, Jonathan Babicka, are Monday through Thursday at 3 p.m. and feature different guests each week.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Take a look through their Instagram page for past instructional videos featuring family story hours, exercise routines for the whole family, cooking segments, hairstyling and haircut videos, and other types of family oriented themes.
More Virtual Entertainment
- Veterans Day events in Miami (plus food & other specials, too)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden comes alive after dark
- Enjoy Wynwood Scavenger Hunt for chance to win prizes
- Free weekly yoga classes with a breathtaking view
- Zoo Miami: $10 Mondays are back!
- Enjoy an ‘Evening by the Bay’ at Deering this week
- Miami places where you can enjoy public art
- Fairchild offers ticket discount: Get promo code here
- Enjoy family eco adventures all through October
- Trunk Town Market: Professional vendors, family merchants to offer wares from cars