Whether you are a boating enthusiast or into the waterfront social scene, you’re sure to enjoy the return of the Palm Beach International Boat Show.
Set for March 24-27, 2022, in West Palm Beach, the 40th edition of this show is a sight to be seen!
The massive event will feature yachts, boats and accessories along Flagler Drive in downtown West Palm Beach, across the Intracoastal Waterway from Palm Beach Island.
Cost: $29 for adults and $15 for children. Admission is free for children age 5 and younger. There are also VIP and multi-day tickets available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because there will not be a ticketing box office onsite, it’s important you buy your tickets in advance online.
For more information, click here.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Doral Yard features entertainment & events
- 2-for-1 discounts & other LauderDEALS for fun & recreation
- Free outdoor summer Tai Chi, drum circles, pet fun, and family day at the Norton
- Things to do on a rainy day in Miami
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Olympia Arts Miami is Taking Arts to the Streets!
- Shakespeare Festival offers free outdoor plays
- Friday Night Sound Waves offers free concerts at oceanside park
- Fourth on Flagler in West Palm offers fireworks & fun