Famished “frugals” will flip for this flapjack deal from Denny’s.
The popular diner offers all-you-can-eat pancakes on its Value Menu. For just $4, get your fill of the fluffy goodness of pancakes until you’re “fluffed” yourself at participating locations.
If you want more of a breakfast, including bacon, sausage, eggs or hash browns, it will cost a little more. However, you could just indulge on pancakes and satisfy your hunger “on the cheap” — with butter and syrup to top it off.
According to Denny’s, the offer is a permanent fixture on its menu.
More food deals:
- National Pi Day 2021: Celebrate with deals on pizza & pies
- Papa John’s: 50% off pizza when Miami Heat wins
- Sonic: Sip on half-priced drinks & slushes every day
- Pizza Hut: Get large, three-topping pizza for just $10
- McDonald’s: Try new Crispy Chicken Sandwich for free
- Subway: Get promo code for BOGO footlong subs!
- Panera Bread offers promo code for $5 off
- Pollo Tropical, Miami Heat team up to offer new sandwiches
- Dunkin’ to serve up Cold Brew Beverages for just $3
- Subway: How to get the best deals & specials