Famished “frugals” will flip for this flapjack deal from Denny’s.
The popular diner offers all-you-can-eat pancakes on its Value Menu. For just $4, get your fill of the fluffy goodness of pancakes until you’re “fluffed” yourself at participating locations.
If you want more of a breakfast, including bacon, sausage, eggs or hash browns, it will cost a little more. However, you could just indulge on pancakes and satisfy your hunger “on the cheap” — with butter and syrup to top it off.
According to Denny’s, the offer is a permanent fixture on its menu.
More food deals:
- Dunkin’ serves $3 cold brews this summer
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 11 items at special price
- Bonus on purchase of Starbucks gift card
- IHOP offers kids eat free deal
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Palm Beaches Restaurant Month
- Kids eat free deal Tuesdays at Legends
- Domino’s offers $5.99 deal if you purchase 2 items
- Wendy’s offers buy-one-get-one special on premium sandwiches in June
- Enjoy free Slurpee & other birthday specials at 7-Eleven in July