Chill out this spring with lots of cool treats at Dairy Queen!
The popular ice cream shop celebrates spring with its annual (and extremely popular) FREE Cone Day on the first day of the sunny season.
Dairy Queen is treating customers royally by giving away FREE small vanilla cones on March 20 at participating locations. (Mall locations do not participate in the giveaway.)
Since 2015, Free Cone Day marks the official kickoff to spring at DQ and has become a special tradition for ice cream lovers and DQ fans alike.
The complimentary cone is available all day, while supplies last. Limit one cone per customer.
The offer is not valid on delivery or mobile orders.
There are 4,349 DQ shops in the U.S. Click here for locations by state.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More food deals:
- Dairy Queen hosts Free Cone Day on March 20
- Rita’s celebrates spring with free Italian Ice March 20
- Wendy’s offers big savings with $6 Biggie Bag
- Chili’s 3 For Me special offers drink, appetizer and entrée for just $10.99
- Sonic Drive-In offers limited time Under $2 & $3 Craves value menu
- Best Happy Hour deals in Miami
- IHOP serves buy-one-get-one free crepes
- Domino’s offers $7.99 carryout special every day with pizza, wings and combos
- Eat free on your anniversary with restaurant freebies and specials
- Enjoy dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for just $1 at Applebee’s
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.