Pick up a FREE cup of coffee on Jan. 25
You don’t have to only go to a café for a good cup of coffee. You can also enjoy high-quality coffee (and at a much lower price!) at Circle K.
The convenience store pours more than 120 million cups of coffee at its 7,000+ U.S. locations annually.
And there’s a reason the freshly ground coffee is so popular: Circle K offers state-of-the-art bean-to-cup self-serve barista-quality coffee machines and fills them with only 100% sustainably sourced premium coffee beans.
Circle K is so confident in the quality of its brewed coffee that they’re offering a big giveaway, with the goal of converting convenience store coffee skeptics to Circle K coffee believers. Circle back on Jan. 25 and pick up a FREE cup of coffee (any size) at participating locations. Most locations are open 24 hours. Limit one per customer.
To redeem the offer, simply personalize your cup of coffee via the self-serve coffee machine and then take your coffee to the register. That’s it!
If you enjoy your complimentary cup, consider joining Circle K’s Sip & Save monthly beverage subscription. For only $5.99 per month, enjoy the beverage of our choice every day for 30 days.
More food deals:
- Get FREE wings for Valentine’s Day
- Applebee’s offers all-you-can-eat riblets, chicken & shrimp for $14.99
- Wendy’s offers big savings with $6 Biggie Bag
- Enjoy two new KFC Wraps for only $5 at Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Starbucks makes major changes to loyalty program Feb. 13
- Enjoy free fries at McDonald’s every Friday this year
- Sonic Drive-In offers new limited-time Under $2 Craves value menu
- Arby’s Rewards offers lots of exclusive deals and specials
- KFC serves popular chicken pot pie for just $5
- Subway offers buy-one-get-one free Footlong sub
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.