Chick-fil-A is in the holiday spirit! For the past few years, the popular fast-food restaurant has made a short film highlighting the magic of the season. And this year is no different with its two-minute “Stories of Evergreen Hills.”
As part of the seasonal celebration, customers can also visit “The Whoopsery” and whip up a sweet treat for a friend or family member. In turn, Chick-fil-A will send you and the recipient a very special recipe card — for a limited time.
It’s easy, quick and cute. Sweetest of all, the Peppermint Milkshake Pie recipe card includes an offer for a FREE Peppermint Chip Milkshake at participating locations in Miami and the rest of South Florida. Courtesy of Chick-fil-A, the recipe cards are delivered the old-fashioned way — in the mail.
(Once the printed recipe cards run out, the promotion will shift to offering digital-only recipe cards that can be emailed to friends and family.)
You can also get in the holiday spirit by sharing the complimentary shake with someone special and getting one for yourself along the way — click here to get started. (There is also an option to have both recipe cards sent to the same address.)
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Taco Bell: Get new deal every day with ’24 Days of Cravings’
- McDonald’s: Get free daily deals for 12 straight days!
- Carvel deal: Buy 1 sundae, get 1 free
- Chick-fil-A gives customers 2 free holiday shakes
- Restaurant Deals & Discounts Yum !
- Get McDonald’s fries for free every Friday
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Papa John’s: 50% off when Inter Miami wins or ties (get promo code here)
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more