The Fair Food Drive-Thru keeps rolling on at the Miami-Dade County Youth Fair and Expo grounds at Tamiami Park.
This weekend’s holiday edition is set for 4-9 p.m. July 3-5. Only the drive-thru option will be available this time – no walk-up service.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Choose from some of the most-popular carnival foods, listed below, for between $3 and $11. Each week, because of the event’s popularity, the list of items gets longer! Click here to read about them.
- Elephant ears
- Funnel cakes, both traditional and red velvet
- Fried Oreos
- Philly cheesesteak or sausage sandwich
- Fry bucket of french fries served up plain or topped with cheese and/or chili
- Roasted corn
- Turkey legs
- Corn dogs
- Chicken tenders
- Cotton candy
- Greek or chicken gyros
- Drinks (soda or lemonade) in a 31-ounce souvenir Fair cup
The event promises to follow all required guidelines and best practices for operating safely. Masks must be worn.
To read the Miami-Dade County guidelines, click here.
More Food Resources
- Fair Food Drive-Thru: The Fourth of July weekend edition
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami UPDATED
- Miami Spice: Sample gourmet fare at a discount
- Mango Days of Summer kick off at Fairchild
- National Ice Cream Day deals & freebies in Miami
- Free ice cream at new Morelia Gourmet Paletas in Aventura
- Fairchild offers ‘pizza party’ for the whole family
- Free meals for Miami-Dade students during summer break – UPDATED
- IKEA meatballs recipe: Make this fave at home!
- Free meals for kids from Pollo Tropical extended through summer
Weekly on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday @ 4:00 pm-9:00 pm (July 3, 2020 - July 5, 2020)
Miami, FL 33165