The Fair Food Drive-Thru is back at the Miami-Dade County Youth Fair and Expo grounds at Tamiami Park, 10901 SW 24th St.
The next dates are Sept. 11-13, same time as usual, from 4-9 p.m. Only the drive-thru option will be available; no walk-up service.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Choose from some of the most-popular carnival foods, listed below, for between $3 and $16. Because of the event’s popularity, the list of items gets longer each time! Click here to read about them.
- Donut burger – new item weekend of Sept. 11
- BBQ Meal with choice of meat and two sides
- Pulled pork sandwich
- Mini donuts bucket (20 donuts)
- BBQ Chicken bacon gyro
- Elephant ears
- Candy or caramel apples
- Funnel cakes, both traditional and red velvet
- Fried Oreos
- Philly cheesesteak or sausage sandwich
- Fry bucket of french fries served up plain or topped with cheese and/or chili
- Roasted corn
- Turkey legs
- Corn dogs
- Chicken tenders
- Cotton candy
- Greek or chicken gyros
- Drinks (soda or lemonade) in a 31-ounce souvenir Fair cup
The event promises to follow all required guidelines and best practices for operating safely. Masks must be worn.
To read the Miami-Dade County guidelines, click here.
More Food Resources
- Today is National Cheeseburger Day! Find deals here
- Cheesecake Factory: $15 lunch special includes slice of cheesecake
- Best pizza deals in Miami – UPDATED
- Hurry before Miami Spice deals end Sept. 30
- Papa John’s: 50% off pizza when Miami Heat wins
- Dairy Queen: Buy-one-get-one free shake for 1 day only!
- Wendy’s: Buy-one-get-one for $1 breakfast special
- Get free box of General Mills cereal
- Free food distributions in South Florida: New sites added
- Get Denny’s Super Slam breakfast for $6.99