Join the South Florida community for the Crandon Park 75th Jubilee Celebration, featuring an eco-festival, on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 19 and 20, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Crandon Gardens, 6747 Crandon Blvd., Key Biscayne, FL. Event admission is free. On-site metered parking is available for guests.
This two-day eco-festival will highlight Parks’ involvement in creating a sustainable and resilient future. Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a day out with family and friends and see a historical landmark.
The jubilee commemorates Miami-Dade County’s Crandon Park’s 75 years of serving the community’s 2.8 million residents.
Enjoy a host of fun and engaging, eco-focused recreation activities. Activities include:
- A beach clean-up on Saturday morning
- Walking tours of Crandon Gardens
- Music performances
- A beer and wine garden
- Food for purchase
- A vendors’ market
- A fun zone with a variety of games
- Outdoor eco-inspired art installations
- Educational displays and demonstrationsGuests will also have the option to participate in a variety of expert-led interactive workshops, free of charge. Workshop sessions will include:
- Fruit & Spice Park – Flower to Fruit
- Fairchild Gardens’ Million Orchid Project – Native Orchid Planting
- UF/IFAS – Rain Barrel/Water Conservation
- UF/IFAS – Water Conservation Workshop
- Sketch it Studio – Sketching Botanicals with Mixed Media
Interested in volunteering at this event? Miami-Dade Parks is seeking volunteers to assist with event support. There are several opportunities available here.