You simply can’t enjoy a burger without a side of fries. It’s an iconic pairing on all menus, most notably at every fast-food burger joint.
And Miami-based Burger King is making it easier and cheaper for loyal customers to indulge their salty side.
Starting April 25, Burger King’s Royal Perks members can enjoy a new benefit with their membership — FREE fries with any purchase every week for the rest of the year at participating locations throughout South Florida. Limit one per week, per account.
Even better, members can get whatever size fry they’re craving — small, medium or large.
The weekly offer expires every Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST., with a new offer added each Monday for the week. The reward is not valid with any other offer or coupon.
The weekly offer ends Dec. 31, 2022. If you’re not already a member of the loyalty club, you must sign up by June 20 to enjoy the new perk.
Given the offer is available with any purchase, you don’t necessarily have to purchase a burger. You can purchase just a drink for a little snack between meals or another fry for your very own frugal fry fest. It’s all up to you (and your budget) on how you enjoy the complimentary fries.
This article originally appeared on our parent site, Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami-South Florida on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food & drink deals?
- Dine at Applebee’s for free ticket to see new ‘Top Gun’ film
- Domino’s offers $5.99 deal if you buy 2 items
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Kids eat free Wednesdays at Smashburger
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu
- ‘Name of the Day’ nabs free sub at Firehouse Subs
- $5 deal for Taco Bell Breakfast Box
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Free sub with gift card purchase at Subway
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.