Chill out on the cheap at Burger King, especially when it gets too hot outside.
The Miami-based burger chain serves up its frozen carbonated beverage in a few different flavors — usually Coca-Cola and one or two fruity flavors. (Flavor selection varies by location.) It’s the perfect way to cool off, whether by itself as a treat or along with your burger and fries.
Through Sunday, June 20, you can sip on one of the chain’s frozen carbonated beverages (16-oz.) for just $1 at participating locations.
There is no limit and the offer can be combined with other discounts or coupons.
Also at Burger King …
Burger King isn’t chicken when it comes to jumping into the now famous chicken sandwich wars, taking place among just about every fast-food restaurant.
The popular Miami-based chain has introduced its much-anticipated Ch’King sandwich. Two years in the making, the new hand-breaded chicken sandwich is “crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside” — served on a toasty, potato bun with crisp pickles and a savory signature sauce. And, for those who like a little extra kick in their chicken sandwich, the Spicy Ch’King (with a spicy glaze) is also on the menu.
Through Sunday, June 20, purchase a Ch’King on the BK app or website and you get a freebie. Find out what the freebie is — and more details on this deal — by clicking here.
Hungry for more food deals?
- IHOP offers IHOPPY Hour with daily specials
- Free Slurpee & other birthday specials at 7-Eleven in July
- Arby’s special: Sip on a float for just $1
- Free Frosty Fridays at Wendy’s, for a limited time
- Burger King deal on frozen drinks for a limited time
- Dunkin’ serves Coconut Refreshers for just $3 all summer
- Get Summer Fun Pass at Chuck E. Cheese
- Pizza Hut specials, coupons & deals to save you money
- Burger King: Try new chicken sandwich & get a free Whopper
- Restaurant freebies & specials for your anniversary