Here’s the scoop
On Tuesday, Dec. 13, between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m., Azucar Ice Cream Company will celebrate its grand opening in Pinecrest.
The new store will be offering free ice cream during the grand opening day, while supplies last.
The Pinecrest Azucar will feature the brand’s signature Miami flavors including Abuela Maria, Café Con Leche, Willy Cherino, Cuatro Leches, Domino, El Mani Loco, Mantecado, Platano Maduro, and more. Azucar also serves up sorbets, seasonal flavors, and classic flavors. The company uses high quality and locally sourced ingredients to ensure that every bite of their ice cream is naturally sweet. All flavors are made fresh daily and rotated daily.
Stop by and enjoy music, games, giveaways, samples, and more at 11429 S. Dixie Highway, Miami. Free parking on-site.
Please RSVP to reserve your spot online by clicking HERE.
For more info, visit azucaricecream.com.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More food deals:
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Bite into deals for National Donut Day
- Score free burrito from Chipotle during NBA Finals
- Free doughnut and $2 dozen at Krispy Kreme on National Doughnut Day
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Tuesday & Sunday kids eat free at Legends Tavern & Grille
- Where to watch South Florida playoffs in Coral Gables
- Enjoy free Strawberry Margarita Smoothie at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Wear hockey jersey and score buy-one-get-one free entrée at Chipotle
- Restaurants where kids eat free or for cheap