Arby’s has the meats! Luckily, for hungry bargain-hunters, it also has “the savings” on the menu.
The fast-food restaurant offers a meaty deal on a few of its most popular items with its “2 for $6 Everyday Value” menu at participating locations throughout Miami and the rest of South Florida.
Classic Beef ‘n Cheddar Sandwich – Thinly sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch sauce on a toasted onion roll.
Premium Chicken Nuggets – Nine (9) bite-sized pieces of all-white meat chicken in a crispy, seasoned breading. Choice of dipping sauce.
Crispy Fish Sandwich – Crispy fish fillet, tartar sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted sesame seed bun.
White Cheddar Mac & Cheese – Smooth and creamy white cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese made with elbow macaroni.
The savings are definitely meaty, given some of the items are often around $5 individually. As a result, hungry bargain hunters are getting a second item for just another buck or two.
(Note: In order to get the discount, you must purchase two items. Otherwise, you’ll pay full price for a single item.)
You can share the second menu item with a friend, enjoy it yourself or save it for another meal or midnight snack.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
This article originally appeared on Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Domino’s: $7.99 carryout special with pizza, wings & more
- National Popcorn Day: Get all-you-can-eat popcorn at AMC Theatres
- IHOP restarts its All-You-Can-Eat pancakes promotion
- Wendy’s: Get free drink – any size – for breakfast
- Red Lobster serves up ‘3 From the Sea’ special
- Text Starbucks to get some … surprises!
- Dunkin’: Savor a Winter Blend Coffee for $2
- McDonald’s has 2-for-$6 mix & match deal
- Wendy’s: Free food bonus with purchase every Friday in January
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza