There’s nothing “shrimpy” about the savings from this offer at Applebee’s.
Get ready to Surf ‘n’ Turf your way to this popular chain, which has locations throughout Miami and South Florida, for its latest feast of a deal.
For a limited time, add a dozen Double Crunch Shrimp to any steak entrée for just $1 at participating locations. For only one buck, crunch on 12 tasty, crispy shrimp — in addition to an already classic meal.
Applebee’s fan-favorite crispy Double Crunch Shrimp is battered, fried golden brown and served with cocktail sauce.
The bonus offer is available for dine-in, take-out or delivery. There is a limit of one add-on order of Double Crunch Shrimp for $1 per steak entrée order.
Bargain hunters might just split the offer in two — someone enjoys the steak, while the other crunches on the shrimp. Or, better yet, cut the steak in half and split the shrimp, so each person can enjoy their own Surf ‘n Turf meal without breaking the bank.
And, if that wasn’t enough, the chain’s seasonal cocktails are back. In October, Applebee’s is serving up Dracula’s Juice or Tipsy Zombie for only $5. Each cocktail is served in a Mucho-size glass, so you’re sure to get plenty of spirits in each sip.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
Rather than handing out candy on Halloween night, you can give the “little monsters” a lesson in saving money by dropping a coupon in their bag. This is a coupon they’re sure to redeem for a sweet treat later with their family!
For $1, get a booklet of five coupons — each good for a FREE Jr. Frosty. The coupons are valid now through Dec. 31. For more information, click here.
Hungry for more food & drink deals?
- Krispy Kreme: Get a free doughnut on Halloween
- Papa John’s: 50% off when Inter Miami wins or ties (get promo code here)
- Halloween restaurant deals, special offers & freebies in Miami – UPDATED
- Wendy’s: Get free food with fry purchase every Friday in October
- Pizza Hut’s Big Dinner Box offers lots for low price
- McDonald’s gives school staff a free breakfast
- Subway: Get Buy-One-Get-One deal on footlong subs
- Circle K: Enjoy a beverage for just 20 cents a day
- Applebee’s: Add dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for just $1
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu