Going to the movies is fun, but it can also take a big cut from your entertainment budget.
That’s why bargain-hunters are always so dramatic about saving money at the box office. It’s an essential part of the plot on how to go to the movies on the cheap. And loyalty pays off, especially for frugal film fanatics at AMC Theatres, which has locations throughout South Florida .
Every Tuesday, the theater chain offers discounted tickets to its loyalty members, including all three tiers —AMC Stubs A-List, Premiere and Insider. Discount Tuesdays prices apply to any show time; the discounted price may vary by location.
Find your nearest South Florida location by clicking here.
Membership is FREE for the basic loyalty program, AMC Stubs Insider.
In many cases, the savings are around 50 percent off the regular ticket price, especially for evening show times. (There is an upcharge for premium formats and special events. Exclusions apply.)
The offer is available at the box office and online. Just be sure to present your membership card or log in into your account first.
Bargain-hunters can also save money at the concession stand every week. Pair a Cameo-size popcorn with a 21-oz. ICEE or Cameo-size Coca-Cola Freestyle drink for just $5 on Discount Tuesdays at participating locations.
This article originally appeared on our parent site, Living On The Cheap, and is used here with permission.
- Things to do this week in South Florida, including free and inexpensive fun & deals
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival set to return in February
- Free day at national parks on MLK Day
- Fort Lauderdale Orchid Society Show: Enjoy $3-off coupon for this weekend
- Wellington Brew Fest includes beer, entertainment & discount opportunity
- Free Music Under the Stars concerts in Pompano Beach
- Surfside street festival: Live music, book swap, art & more – for free!
- Free Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk with live entertainment, exhibits & vendors
- South Florida Fair in West Palm features rides, robots … and discounts!
- Free Sunrise concert series to serve up food & fun