Need an adult beverage during this time of isolation? Get your favorite wine or beer delivered to your door (or pick it up curbside, if you so choose!).
Local restaurants and breweries are staying open and serving customers in this time of need through takeout and delivery. Of course, you can also order from liquor shops and delivery apps such as Uber Eats and Instacart.
Check out this extensive list – and keep coming back since we’ll continue to add more!
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
RESTAURANTS & BREWERIES
- The Alley in Miami Beach: Selling pre-batched cocktails from their menu. Call 305-760-6903.
- Alter in Wynwood: Serving up batches of their margarita, Bee’s Knees and Arnold Palmer cocktails with 12 to 16 servings. Call 305-573-5996.
- Ariete in Coconut Grove: Cocktails, wine and beer to go with two rotating cocktails offered daily. 305-640-5862.
- Ball & Chain in Little Havana: 50 percent off beverage orders. 305-643-7820.
- Bar Lab: The creative minds behind such popular spots as The Broken Shaker, The Anderson and 27 Restaurant are offering their popular cocktails for delivery. E-mail them at email@example.com and order an at-home cocktail kit complete with four cocktail pouches yielding enough for two people. Cocktail kits are delivered on set delivery dates Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 305-351-2409.
- Bar Nancy in Little Havana: Half-off all drinks during Happy Hour from 4-7 p.m. every day.
- Bartaco in Aventura: Beers start at $1.50 and wine bottles at $17. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased with a minimum order of one food item. 305-614-8226.
- Beat Culture Brewery: Curbside pickup and delivery are available. Call 786-431-5413.
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila: A “Virtual Happy Hour” takes place from 4-6 p.m. every day. Modelo or Corona beers cost $3 each. 305-704-2145. Locations: South Beach, Miami Design District and Fort Lauderdale
- Boia De in Little Haiti: Offering beer and wine for sale at their pick up window “ventanita.” 305-967-8866.
- Boxelder Craft Beer Market: The family owned shop and taproom in Wynwood offers a selection of craft beers online. Click here to order or call 305-942-7769 for more information.
- Caja Caliente in Coral Gables: Selling bottles of wine at 30 percent off with curbside pick-up orders. 786-431-1947.
- The Citadel Foodhall in Little River has grab & go liquor with pre-batched cocktails for two or four, six packs of beer and bottles of wine and liquor from their main bar and Ash Pizza is selling pies to go, Society BBQ also doing pickup and delivery. Click here to order. 305-906-3849.
- Coyo Taco in Brickell: 786-773-3337, Wynwood: 305-573-8228 and Coral Gables: 786-629-7929: Offering their signature margaritas by the gallon for $39.99, bottles of Don Julio Blanco or Ilegal Mezcal Joven for $40, half-gallons of Rose Sangria and Michelada kits for $29.99 each, available for takeout or delivery from 11 a.m. to midnight.
- Eating House in Coral Gables: $20 Tang Mimosa kits available. 305-448-6524.
- 800 Degrees in Aventura: All wine bottles are 30 percent off with food purchase. 305-902-4363.
- Finka Table & Tap in West Miami: Call 305-227-8818 to learn the daily cocktails. 305-227-8818.
- Grails Sports Bar & Grill in Wynwood: Making several of their popular cocktails available for curbside pick up, call 786-870-4313.
- Jaguar Sun in Downtown Miami: Selling ingredients to make a large variety of their cocktails including the Breakfast Ghoul, Mezcal Moon Juice and Jailbreak. Go to their website to check available pick-up times and days. 786-860-2422.
- J. Wakefield Brewing: The Wynwood brewery has takeout and delivery of 4-packs/cans, bottles and growlers from 1-7 p.m. daily. Click here or call 786-254-7779.
- Legacy Caribbean Craft Brewery: The Opa-locka brewery has a selection of cans and growlers. Click here or call 786-681-6572 for more information.
- LoKal in Coconut Grove: Selling wine bottles and beer. 305-442-3377.
- Milanezza Restaurant on Key Biscayne: 50 percent off wine bottles, order online for takeout or delivery. 305-646-1001.
- Mr. Chow Miami on Miami Beach: Champagne, wine, sake and beer available for takeout or delivery. Call 305-695-1695.
- Phuc Yea in Mimo District: A rotating list of specialty cocktails featured weekly, $30 per bottle serves four. 305-602-3710.
- Pink Taco Miami on Miami Beach: Their full bar menu including pitchers of margaritas are available for take out and delivery. 305-507-8980.
- Pisco y Nazca in Doral: Pisco Sours to go available daily 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Order here or call 786-535-9154.
- Spanish Marie Brewery: The Miami brewery offers pickup and delivery. Call 786-502-2180.
- Strange Beast: The brewpub and pizzeria in West Kendall is open seven days a week for pickup and delivery (in-house or through Uber Eats). Call 305-209-0406.
- SuViche: Half-off on bottles of beer, wine and sake. Order through the Japanese/Peruvian chain’s site or the app. Click here for a list of locations. Miami Beach: 305-777-3555; Brickell: 305-960-7097; Wynwood: 305-501-5010; Doral: 786-598-8696; Aventura Pop Up: 786-916-5932.
- The Tank Brewing Co.: The Miami brewery has delivery and pickup. Click here or call 786-801-1554.
- Taquiza: Offerings include classic margaritas, sangria (passion fruit and hibiscus) and bottles of booze. Miami Beach location only one open 786-588-4755.
- Unbranded Brewing Co.: The Hialeah brewery has plenty of beer TO-GO, available from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. every day. It also has deals: a 25 percent discount on 4-packs (Golden & Hazy 01) and crowlers, and 50 percent off select crowlers. Click here or call 786-332-3097 for more information.
- Unseen Creatures Brewing & Blending: Order online and get 10 percent off using the promo code SHOPSMALL at checkout. Click here or call 786-332-2903.
- Veza Sur Brewing Co. Order online for curbside pickup or delivery. There’s an online special: Get 50 percent off Mala Yerba 24-pack cases. Click here or call 786-362-6300.
- Wynwood Brewing: Order online for curbside pickup or delivery within 5 miles of the brewery. Click here or call 305-982-8732.
- Yard House: Enjoy the restaurant chain’s bar to-go, with $5 draft beer and hard seltzers, beer growlers starting at $14, and bottled wines and spirits starting at $15. Cocktails for $6 include Long Beach Tea, Sunset Sangria and Salted Watermelon Margarita. See the menu here. Miami Beach: 305-535-5660; Coral Gables: 305-447-9273.
- Zuma: Wine and sake are available for pickup and delivery via Uber Eats. Call 305-577-0277.
LIQUOR SHOPS & WINE STORES
ONLINE WINE STORES
- 305 Wines Miami: Wines from around the world, sake and accessories. Free delivery. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-842-6769.
- Wines ‘Til Sold Out
These delivery apps have comprehensive lists of wine and liquor stores with delivery in South Florida:
You can find great deals on wine delivery on the website.
- Where to order fresh, local produce and other supplies
- Stores open early only for seniors
- Get deals, support local restaurants through Miami Eats
More Food Resources and Deals
- Free food distributions & resources, including students when school is out
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Bite into deals for National Donut Day
- Old Town Untapped in Pompano features local bands
- Food Trucks at Tree Tops in Davie
- Memorial Day events & deals in Miami, Broward & Palm Beach
- Juneteenth celebrations in Palm Beach County
- Where to watch South Florida playoffs in Coral Gables
- Enjoy free Strawberry Margarita Smoothie at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Vegan fest on Riverwalk offers free entry for volunteers