CVS pharmacies are offering the COVID-19 vaccine – and if you get the vaccine at a CVS within a Target store, you will receive a $5 Target coupon.
There is no cost to you to get the vaccine.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter and visit our Facebook group page.
To schedule your shot, visit CVS.com and check availability. Upon entering your ZIP code, you’ll see all the CVS stores that are offering the vaccine – and, specifically, which ones are inside Target stores.
You’ll also be able to see which of the three COVID-19 vaccines they are offering. If you register for a two-shot vaccine, you may schedule your second shot at the same time.
After you receive your vaccine, you’ll get a $5 Target coupon to spend on in-store purchases of $5 or more.
This article originally appeared on our sister site, Triangle On The Cheap.
Other pandemic-related stories
More useful resources
- Free food distributions in South Florida
- Restaurant & retail gift card deals for 2021
- Free employment resources & recruitment events for Florida residents
- Free food-distribution events & food-drive drop-off information
- Free spay/neuter services for Miami-Dade pets
- Where to get a COVID vaccine in Miami-Dade
- Register for free library e-card for lots of online resources
- Check out Miami On The Cheap’s special coupons page
- Inexpensive rabies vaccines for pets
- Libraries offer drive-up & walk-up opportunities