Rise and shine, Taco Bell fans.
The fast-food restaurant has your breakfast needs all boxed up and ready-to-go for one low-price.
For a limited time, Taco Bell is offering a Bell Breakfast Box for just $5.
The box includes the following:
Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito with sausage
Two Cinnabon Delights
Coffee or medium fountain drink
In total, it’s about $9 worth of food, so the savings are definitely worth a morning stop before work or school. In the end, it’s more than 40% off the regular price.
The morning meal deal is available online and in-restaurant — during breakfast hours only. At most locations, breakfast hours are 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. However, not all locations serve breakfast, so check first.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Dine at Applebee’s for free ticket to see new ‘Top Gun’ film
- Domino’s offers $5.99 deal if you buy 2 items
- Miami Heat win means 50% off Papa John’s pizza
- Kids eat free Wednesdays at Smashburger
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Everyday Value menu
- ‘Name of the Day’ nabs free sub at Firehouse Subs
- $5 deal for Taco Bell Breakfast Box
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- Free sub with gift card purchase at Subway
- Restaurants offering senior discounts
This deal is from Living on the Cheap, our sister site.