Capitalizing on the World Cup fever that has swept, well, the world, the Miami Seaquarium is offering a variety of discounts through July 31 in honor of the soccer frenzy.
As soccer teams advance and make their way to the finals, soccer fans who visit the park in the teams’ gear will receive a discount on admission. The discount on admission will increase for the fans of the teams heading toward the finals.
Here are the deals:
- Group Matches: First Round Soccer fans in their teams’ gear receive a 15% discount on admission during the First Round of Group Matches. The discount is applicable for the 32 qualifying teams.
- Round of 16: Fans of the 16 advancing teams and wearing their teams’ gear receive a 20% discount on admission.
- Quarter Finals: Fans of the eight advancing teams and wearing their teams’ gear receive a 30% discount on admission.
- Semi-Finals: Fans of the four advancing teams and wearing their teams’ gear receive a 40% discount on admission.
- Third Place: Fans of the four advancing teams receive a 40% discount on admission.
- Finals: Soccer fans of the two final teams will receive a 50% discount on admission.
If the United States wins, fans wearing USA gear will receive FREE admission to the park July 19-20.
You can also get a Miami Seaquarium coupon for free kids admission on Flipper Fridays through Aug. 15.
The Miami Seaquarium is located at 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Key Biscayne. Call 305-361-5705 for more info.