Both The Falls and Aventura Bloomingdale’s stores are celebrating the World Cup with a month’s worth of internationally-themed culinary and fashion events at Aventura Mall, 19555 Biscayne Blvd. and The Falls, 8888 SW 136 St.
At the Men’s Store located on Level 1:
Saturday, June 21, 4-8 p.m., England Celebration (Aventura)
- Enjoy a hand-rolled cigar compliments of Ted Baker.
- Sweden Celebration (The Falls) Taste Rekorderlig, a fourth generation family-brewed cider known for a Swedish fusion of high-end premium design and modesty.
Saturday, June 28, 4-8 p.m., Italy Celebration
- Get into the Italian spirit with nibbles from BRIO at The Village at Gulfstream Park. (Aventura and The Falls)
- Receive styling tips from the Canali Merchandiser Coordinator. Canali is a specialist in tailor-made Italian luxury. (Aventura)
Saturday, July 5, 4-8 p.m., USA Celebration (Aventura and The Falls)
- Just in time for Independence Day, celebrate America with samplings from Kitchen 305, the restaurant located in the lobby of the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort.
- Enjoy Shinola Cola while previewing the Shinola watch collection for men and women in the Fashion Accessories department next to The Men’s Store.
Friday, July 11 – Saturday, July 12, 4-8 p.m., Brazil Celebration
- On Friday, July 11, experience the Wines of Brazil with a tasting of the country’s best vintages. (Aventura on July 11, The Falls July 12)
- On Saturday, July 12, feast on samples of traditional Brazilian Rodizio from Chima Brazilian Steakhouse in Fort Lauderdale and enjoy a Caipirinha cocktail by Leblon. (only at Aventura)
And in the Culinary Kitchen on Level 3, Bloomingdale’s Culinary Specialist will cooks up something different every week. Here’s the schedule of what’s cooking (all at Aventura):
- Saturday, June 14, 1 p.m., Gazpacho Culinary Demonstration with the Vitamix.
- Saturday, June 28, 1 p.m., Florentine White Bean Soup Culinary Demonstration, with 10% off Ruffoni purchase and a chance to enter to win a piece of Ruffoni cookware at the event.
- Saturday, July 12, 1 p.m. Chicken Breast Provencal Culinary demonstration with a Staub 12-inch cast iron fry pan.
And on Friday, July 11, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m, stop by participating cosmetics counters to see which country they’re representing. Get made up in the colors of your favorite team. Located on the first level.
B’KIDS can join the celebration with Bloomingdale’s culinary specialist for a hands-on activity celebrating the USA just in time for Independence Day. Stop by the B’Kids department on Level 3 on Saturday, July 5 from 2-4 p.m. to take part in red, white and blue-themed cupcake decorating.