Goldstar is offering a 2-day, 3-day or 8-day Scratch Pass for half price. That means you’ll pay $25 for two days, $36.50 for three days or $88 for eight days, instead of $40, $60 and $170. The Goldstar price includes the fees.
The Scratch Pass gives you a wristband for these Scratch Presents events:
- March 15 at 8 p.m.: Project Miami (Project 46, Spencer and Hill, Cold Blank, MakJ)
- March 16 at 8 p.m.: The Bass Chase (Torro Torro, School Boy)
- March 18 at 8 p.m.: Scratch Florida Showcase (Anthony Pisano, Renegades of Funk, The Digital Breed)
- March 19 at 8 p.m.: Scratch Showcase: Tech house/Deep house/Progressive (Plastik Funk, Patrick M, Supersede)
- March 20 at 8 p.m.: Scratch Showcase: Dubstep (Terravita, Crnkn, Must Die, The Digital Breed)
- March 21 at 8 p.m.: Rapid Fade Party: Trap and Bass (Break Science, Keys N Krates)
- March 22 at 8 p.m.: MC Culture Party: Hip-Hop and Open Format (DJ Griot, plus special performance)
- March 23 at 8 p.m.: Scratch Secret Showcase (Special guests will be announced.)
If you buy the pass, you’ll get a wristband good for two, three or eight days. An 8-Day Pass is good for all events between March 15 and 23. The 2-day and 3-day passes are good for events between March 16 and 23.
To buy this deal, you must join Goldstar, which is free.