Miami Attractions Month gives locals and visitors the chance to enjoy two tickets to participating attractions for the price of one, in addition to a few other special offers.
The 18 participating attractions include Zoo Miami, Jungle Island, the Deering Estate at Cutler, HistoryMiami, the Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and more. Most attractions offer buy one, get one free admission, but some have alternative promotions. The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau is partnering with MasterCard this year, which gives visitors an addition 10% off admission to food to souvenirs if they pay with MasterCard.
In most cases you will need a printable coupon to get the BOGO admission. You can find the coupons by clicking through to each attraction on the links below.
Participating attractions in 2013:
- Black Police Precinct and Courthouse Museum
- Coral Castle
- Deering Estate at Cutler
- Dolphin Harbor at Miami Seaquarium
- Everglades Alligator Farm
- Fruit and Spice Park
- Jungle Island
- Miami Auto Museum @ The Dezer Collection
- Miami-Dade Parks EcoAdventures
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miccosukee Indian Village
- Monkey Jungle
- Palmetto Mini Golf
- Schnebly Redland’s Winery and Miami Brewing
- Seal Swim at Miami Seaquarium
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Zoo Miami