We’ve founda few discount tickets Alejandro Sanz through ScoreBig, which works with venues to sell off excess tickets. If you’re a new ScoreBig customer, you can see Alejandro Sanz for 35% off.
ScoreBig is offering these tickets for a minimum 10% off. But with discount code SPRING35, new customers can get a minimum 35% off tickets, up to a total price of $300. The promo code can be used only once per customer.
Alejandro Sanz is performing at 8 p.m. Thursday, May 9, at the American Airlines Arena. Seats on the upper tiers on the sides and the middle tier facing the stage, normally $52.46, are being offered for 10% off, which would be $47.23. With the promo code SPRING35, you can get those seats for $32.80.
ScoreBig works a little like Priceline. You name your own price, and ScoreBig tells you whether it’s accepted. The company tells you upfront what discount is likely. Offerings change frequently, so these deals may disappear in a few days, or other tickets for the same event may become available.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit (sometimes it takes a few minutes for the available seating areas to be highlighted). You choose a section, but not the exact site.
- Name how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information here. This is where you add the promo code. If you have a promo code for 35% off, bid 35% off.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.
In South Florida, ScoreBig has lots of discount sports ticket. Click here to see all the current Miami deals, including deals for 25% to 50% off the Florida Panthers, Florida Marlins and Miami Heat.