Those 18 and older can catch Euro-Asia and North&South on Wednesday, May 25, at 9 p.m. They’ll perform at Bar, 28 NE 14 St.
The AMC series Man Men may be on summer vacation, but Man Men Mondays is back at the Mayfair Hotel Lobby Bar, 3000 Florida Ave., in Coconut Grove.
The bar is going back to the early ’60s to celebate with drink and dinner deals.
Mad Men-era drinks such as the martini, Manhattan, Rob Roy, old-fashioned, Tom Collins, Harvey Wallbanger, Bloody Mary (just like the one Sally Draper serves mom and dad), plus beer and wine, are $3.50 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Mondays.
Music is ’60s originals and modern takes on ’60s classics, with clips and episodes of Man Men on the big screen.
The bar is also offering a speical Mad Men Mondays Menu for dinner: three courses for $20.99 plus tax. Information: 305-445-8177.
We’ve also found some deals for munchies before and during the Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 7.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse is offering Power Hour-priced drinks and a $5 bar bites menu at its seven locations in South Florida, except in North Miami, which is just offering the bar bites.
- KFC has a coupon for 30 Fiery Grilled Wings for $19.99.
- P.F. Chang’s is offering a $10 gift card for every $50 you spend on a dine-in or takeout order Feb. 7.
- T.G.I. Friday’s is offering $5 off party platters for take-out and half-price appetizers in the bar.
- On the Border will give you a free bag of tortilla chips with this flier.
- Pizza Hut’s “any pizza for $10 promotion” is still on, as is Domino’s deal for two medium pizzas for $5.99 each and Papa John’s promo for a large pizza for $10.
Have you seen other great local Super Bowl Sunday deals? Post a comment and share.
Andu Restaurant, 141 SW Seventh St., in the Brickell area, is offering what sounds like a tasty Happy Hour deal on Fridays: all you can eat barbecue for $5. Menu includes hickory-smoked beef short ribs, zaatar-spiced vegetable skewers and cheesy potato gratin.
The deal is good from 5 to 8 p.m., which coincides with Happy hour and discount drink prices. There’s live music, too.
Wine 69, my favorite wine bar in the Upper East Side of Miami, has a new Happy Hour deal that gives you as much as 60 percent off wine “flights” – 2.5-ounce portions of three wines – if you’re ready to party early.
The “Beat the Clock” deal charges you based on the time you place your order. Order at 6 p.m., and your flight is $6. Order at 7:15, and you pay $7.15. The deal ends at 8 p.m. Flights normally are $13 to $16, so the Happy Hour deal is a significant savings.
Wine 69 also serves tapas, salads, sandwiches, cheeses and desserts, plus dinner specials. Tastings are 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Thursdays and usually cost $15. Wine 69, at 6909 Biscayne Boulevard (next to Michy’s restaurant) also has live music on the weekends.