The circus is coming to town, and you can get a discount on tickets to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus: Built to Amaze at the AmericanAirlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Boulevard Miami, 33132. Dates range from January 10 to January 19, 2014.
The 143rd edition of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus: Built to Amaze features clowns, elephants, tigers and feats of courage and athleticism.
Most customers are getting 10% to 25% off tickets through ScoreBig (depending upon the time and day), but with our exclusive promo codes, new customers might be able to get a better discount.
ScoreBig is a little like Priceline. You name your own price, and ScoreBig tells you whether it’s accepted. The company tells you upfront what discount is likely.
Offerings change frequently, so these deals may disappear in a few days, or other tickets for the same event may become available.
We have a promo code that is good only for new customers: CHEAP40 gives you $40 off an order of $90 or more, at checkout, based on full price. Or, you can bid for a percentage off. You’ll have to do some math to figure out which is the best choice.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit (sometimes it takes a few minutes for the available seating areas to be highlighted). You choose a section, but not the exact seat.
- Click on the words “Promo Code” at top right.
- Choose your event and your date. You’ll see two buttons, a green one that says “Apply Promo Code” and a blue one that says “Make Offer.” Now you have to make a choice.This is where you do the math.
- Let’s say you are making an offer on tickets that sell for $50 each. You will see that the promo code will give you $20 off each one, for a total of $80, so the two tickets will cost $60, or $30 each.
- Now click on Make Offer and see what the current likely discount is. If the tickets are going for 10% off, you’ll get them for $40 each, or $90. That makes the promo code a better deal. If tickets are going for 25% off, the two tickets will cost $75, or $37.50 each, making the promo code still the best offer. But if the tickets are going for 50% off, the two tickets will cost you $50, or $25 each. That makes the “Make Offer” the better choice.
- Once you’ve made a decision, click on Apply Promo or Make Offer.
- If you choose Apply Promo, you’ll be taken to the payment screen. You will see the promo code applied and your total price. You enter your credit card number at this point.
- If you choose Make Offer, enter the amount you’re willing to pay per ticket. You can see from the bar below your offer how likely it is to be accepted. Once you’re happy with your offer, click Review Offer.
- To make your offer, you enter your credit card information at this point.
- Name how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information here.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.