Lots of restaurants and other businesses are hopping on the trend of offering tax day deals and free treats.
Most offers are specifically on tax filing day, April 15, at participating locations. Some offers are are valid longer. So tally up the deductions, lick the stamp, drop the tax return in the mail — or hit send on the keyboard — and enjoy.
We’ve pulled some of these tax day deals from our network headquarters, Living On The Cheap.
- Free small popcorn at participating AMC movie theaters April 12 to April 15
- Free curly fries or potato cakes at Arby’s on Tax Day
- Free Cinnabon Bites on Tax Day, April 15
- Free paper shredding and copying at Office Depot for Tax Day
- Boston Market offers two rib meals including sides for $10.40
- Free HydroMassage at participating HydroMassage and Planet Fitness locations from April 15-19. You’ll need this coupon. Call ahead to make sure the location is participating and to find out about availability.
- Free Birthday Cake Cookie at participating Great American Cookies
- Half price for drinks, teas and slushes at Sonic Drive-in. No coupon needed.
- Extended happy hour starting at 3 p.m. at RA Sushi.
- $2 tacos and $2 Corona beers at Tijuana Flats.