If you’re looking for a way to make your mom feel special, but don’t have a lot of money to spend, you may want to consider taking advantage of a Mother’s Day deal at a South Florida restaurant or attraction.
Here’s a round-up of Mother’s Day deals in South Florida.
- Free for moms at Bonnet House in Fort Lauderdale
- Free for moms at Butterfly World May 10-12
- Free breakfast for moms at Ikea until 11 a.m.
- Free entrée deal Mother’s Day at Tijuana Flats
- Moms eat free deal at Hooters
- Moms eat free deal at participating Beef O’Brady’s
- Free yogurt for moms at participating TCBY shops
- Restaurants offer gift card bonus deals
- Moms get in free Sunday at the Miami Theater Center’s performance of “Inanna and the Huluppu Tree.”
- Moms play free at Boomers! parks
- Free glass of wine for moms at participating Quarterdeck restaurants.
- Happy Hour deals all day at participating RA Sushi restaurants
These deals aren’t specifically for Mother’s Day, but you can take advantage of them to treat your mother to a nice outing without emptying your wallet:
- Same-day half-price theater tickets
- Student discounts to shows and museums (each student can take an adult)
- ‘Inanna and the Huluppu Tree’ discount (2:00 pm)
- Free piano performances at SoundScape (7:00 pm)
- Miami Museum Month: Buy one, get one free (All day)