We’ve found a deal for two remaining playoff games for the Miami Heat playoff basketball games May 5 and 7
ScoreBig is offering these tickets starting at 10% off but since you bid for tickets, you may be able to do better.
ScoreBig works a little like Priceline. You name your own price, and ScoreBig tells you whether it’s accepted. The company tells you upfront what discount is likely. Offerings change frequently, so these deals may disappear in a few days, or other tickets for the same event may become available or prices may change.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit (sometimes it takes a few minutes for the available seating areas to be highlighted). You choose a section, but not the exact seat.
- Name how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information to see if your big is accepted.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly and your card is charged. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.
In South Florida, ScoreBig has lots of discount sports tickets as well as concert tickets and tickets to touring Broadways shows. Click here to see all the current Miami deals, including deals for 25% to 50% off the Florida Marlins and upcoming concerts.