If you like basketball, it’s hard to beat the Miami Heat, two-time NBA champions. We’ve found a way to get discount tickets to this season’s games.
- ScoreBig offers tickets to Heat games for 10% to 50% off the regular price.
ScoreBig is a little like Priceline. You name your own price, and ScoreBig tells you whether it’s accepted. The company tells you upfront what discount is likely.
Offerings change frequently, so these deals may disappear in a few days, or other tickets for the same event may become available.
Here’s how ScoreBig works:
- Sign up (it’s FREE).
- Select the event you want and where you want to sit (sometimes it takes a few minutes for the available seating areas to be highlighted). You choose a section, but not the exact site.
- Click on Make Offer and see what the current likely discount is.
- Enter the amount you’re willing to pay per ticket. You can see from the bar below your offer how likely it is to be accepted. Once you’re happy with your offer, click Review Offer.
- To make your offer, you enter your credit card information at this point.
- Name how much you are willing to pay. You’ll have to enter your credit card information here.
- If your bid is accepted, you’re notified instantly. If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay.