The first Little Haiti Sunday Stroll noon to 6 p.m. the first Sunday every other month, and is a cooperative between many of the local businesses located between 54th Street and 62nd Street, and from NE 4th Ave to NE 2nd Ave.
Double the size of the “Wynwood Art Walk,” this event is a daytime, family-friendly event.
The art pieces will capped at selling price at $250 per item. Resident Artists may have more expensive work in their studios.
- Yo Space
- Sweat Records
- Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Moksha Family Artist Collective
- Fusse Studios
Little Haiti Community Garden
- Lorie Setton: http://
- Kazilla: http://kazilla.biz/
- Ivan Roque: http://allhailtla.com/
- Trek 6: http://treksix.com/
- Lizzie Easton-Montes: http://
- GG: http://ggartwork.com/
- James Brutus: jamescrayons.tumblr.com
- Teepop: http://teepop.com/
- JNGL (Andres Carmiol): http://jnglart.com/
- Goop Massta: http://
- WHUT: http://www.flickr.com/
- Cone: https://www.facebook.com/
- Anthony Jackson: http://miamirebel.com/
- Ernesto Kunde: http://www.kundeart.com/
- Natalia Molina: http://nataliamolina.com/
- TRAP: http://iftrap.com/
- Rei Ramirez: http://reiramirez.com/
- Daniel Ferrer: http://
For more information visit the Facebook page.