Try 11 dishes from 11 restaurants during The Kitchen Hop, a foodie crawl on Saturday, June 28, from 3-7 p.m. around Mary Brickell Village. We’ve found a lot of ways to can do it for 50% off, which means $18 instead of $36.
Spend the afternoon sampling bites from the best spots including:
- Thai Wings from OTC Brickell
- Mac Attack from Batch Gastropub
- Croquettes from Dolores But You can Call Me Lolita
- Tuna Tataki from Oceanaire Seafood Room
- Chicken and pork tacos from La Mexicana Brickell
- Vintage chocolate mousse with hazelnut pearls from La Gazzetta
- Indo noodles with grouper bites from Balans
- Cinquecento from Gelato
- Temaris from Brickell Sushi Rolls
- A variety of Italian bites from Piola
Plus, attendees receive one complimentary at the After Party at Blue Martini in Mary Brickell Village as well as $3 Modelo beers and $5 cocktail specials at most of the stops. Mary Brickell Village is at 900-901 S. Miami Ave.
Here are the ways you can get 50% off The Kitchen Hop:
- 50% off The Kitchen Hop from Travelzoo.
- 50% off The Kitchen Hop from Gilt City.
- 50% off The Kitchen Hop from Groupon.
- 50% off The Kitchen Hop from Living Social.
- 50% off when you enter the promo code ZEVENTS in the EventBrite link.
Find more deals on South Florida festivals.