Be the first to try what is sure to be one of Miami’s cheapest high-end happy hours. Debuting Friday, April 4, from 5 to 7 p.m. is the new Happy Hour and Frita Fridays at Bread + Butter Restaurant, 2330 Salzedo St., Coral Gables.
During happy hour they’ll offer specially-priced bites, a $3 Cocktail of the Week and half-priced wines and draft beers. On Friday evenings, sink your teeth into $3 Fritas during the Frita Fridays promotion, offered in conjunction with the regular happy hour.
The happy hour menu features $3, $4 and $5 snacks, including:
- B+B pickles
- Hialeah-style warm peanut cones
- Empanadas with goat cheese cream, dry apricot chimichuri and coriander leaves
- Toston tostadas topped with chicharrones, refried black beans, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onion and cotija cheese
- Double bacon frita with American cheese, onions, B+B pickles, mustard, ketchup and fried
- Fried chicken thighs drizzled with buffalo honey sauce and served alongside buttermilk drop biscuits
- Big Al’s Beef Jerky, housemade jerky served with crispy shallots and Korean chili.
From the bar, a special Batch Cocktail of the Week will offer imbibers $3 glasses of the specially formulated wine and beer batch libations.
Call 305-442-9622 for more info.