You can experience the New World Symphony performances larger than life in free outdoor Wallcast concerts. Miami Beach’s SoundScape features the latest in visual and audio technology on a 7,000-square-foot projection wall. Wallcast events are free to the public and do not require a ticket.
There is a free pre-concert chat starting one hour before each concert in the SunTrust Pavilion for each concerts. Space is limited, so attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Miami Beach Exostage is at SoundScape, 500 17 St., Miami Beach. Find directions and parking information here.
Here’s the schedule for the 2016-17 season:
- Nov. 12, at 7:30 p.m.: Baroque to Classical
- Dec. 12, at 7:30 p.m.: A Russian Feast
- Dec. 17, at 7:30 p.m.: The Sounds of the Season, presented by the City of Miami Beach
- Jan. 21, at 7:30 p.m.: The Mahler Legacy 5
- Feb. 4, at 7:30 p.m.: The Great Schubert’s Ninth
- Feb. 18, at 7:30 p.m.: Concerto Showcase
- March 25, at 8 p.m.: Symphonic Giants
- April 8 at 8 p.m.: Daphnis and Chloe
- April 22, at 8 p.m.: Side-by-Side Concert
- May 6, at 8 pm: Season Finale with MTT: Beethoven’s Eroica
In addition, these encore wallcasts will be repeated, in case you missed it the first time:
- Jan. 7 at 7:30 pm: Season Opener with MTT and Emanuel Ax: ENCORE WALLCAST™ CONCERT
- March 4 at 7:30 pm: Music of Vienna
- May 20 at 8:30 pm: Symphonic Dances
- June 3 at 8:30 pm: The Mahler Legacy: The Song of the Earth
New World Center