You can experience the New World Symphony performances larger than life in free outdoor Wallcast concerts. Miami Beach’s SoundScape features the latest in visual and audio technology on a 7,000-square-foot projection wall. Wallcast events are free to the public and do not require a ticket.
If you check in with your WALLCAST Concert Club card at the New World Symphony/Citi table on the plaza of the New World Center during the Oct. 11 concert, you will receive a free picnic basket.
Miami Beach Exostage is at SoundScape, 500 17 St., Miami Beach. Find directions and parking information here.
Here’s the schedule for this season:
- Saturday, Oct. 11, at 7:30 p.m. Season Opening with Michael Tilson Thomas
- Friday, Oct. 17, at 7:30 p.m.: Wagner and Brahms
- Saturday, Nov. 8, at 7:30 p.m.: Mozart’s Jupiter
- Saturday, Dec. 13, at 7:30 p.m.: Beethoven’s Fifth
- Saturday, Dec. 20, at 7:30 p.m.: Sights and Sounds of the Season
- Saturday, Jan. 24, 2015 at 7:30 p.m.: Concerto Showcase
- Saturday, Jan. 31, 2015, at 7:30 p.m.: New Work
- Saturday, Feb. 21, 2015, at 7:30 p.m.: Sibelius with Michael Tilson Thomas
- Saturday, March 7, 2015, at 7:30 p.m.: A Night at Bach’s Coffeehouse
- Friday, March 20, 2015, at 8 p.m.: Tchaikovsky’s Fifth
- Saturday, April 11, 2015, at 8 p.m.: The Organ Symphony
- Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 8 p.m.: Season Finale with MTT and Anne-Sophie Mutter