You can experience the New World Symphony performances larger than life in free outdoor Wallcast concerts. Miami Beach’s SoundScape features the latest in visual and audio technology on a 7,000-square-foot projection wall. Wallcast events are free to the public and do not require a ticket.
There is a free pre-concert chat from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. in the SunTrust Pavilion for each concerts. Space is limited, so attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Miami Beach Exostage is at SoundScape, 500 17 St., Miami Beach. Find directions and parking information here.
Here’s the schedule for the 2015-2016 season:
- Saturday, Oct. 10, at 7:30 p.m.: Season Opener with MTT: The Russian Musical Soul
- Saturday, Nov. 7, at 7:30 p.m.: Water Music
- Saturday, Dec. 12, at 7:30 p.m.: Music of Vienna
- Saturday, Dec. 19, at 7:30 p.m.: The Sounds of the Season, presented by the City of Miami Beach
- Saturday, Jan. 30, at 7:30 p.m.: Zarathustra
- Saturday, Feb. 20, at 7:30 p.m.: Concerto Showcase
- Friday, April 1, at 7:30 p.m.: Side-by-Side Concert
- Saturday, April 9, at 8 p.m.: Symphonic Dances
- Saturday, April 23, at 8 p.m.: The Mahler Legacy: The Song of the Earth
- Saturday, May 7, at 8 p.m.: Season Finale with MTT: Berlioz and Sibelius