Because the world of social media is constantly evolving, and in sound bites at that, Social Media Day is coming back on Sunday, June 29, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Adrienne Arsht Center, 1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami. The event is free but registration is required and donations are being accepted.
The gathering is expected to attract more than 1,000 top influencers, speakers from social media and other fields and social media enthusiasts.
The day’s schedule is a series of 10-minute talks by a line-up of more than 15 speakers discussing:
- Strategies and tactics for CEOs and C-Suites
- Branding and Event Marketing
- What not to say in Social Media
- The Importance of Social Media Monitoring
- Building and Engaging your Online Community
- Getting a Return on Your Social Media Investment
Like any event in Miami, the all-day conference is followed by an After Party from 5-8 p.m. at the Nest, 60 NE 14 St., Wynwood, where domestic and imported beers and well drinks are $5. No cover for the After Party.