The Bakehouse Arts Complex, in conjunction with the Miami Piano Circle, is presenting the Blue Stage series of free classical piano concerts.
While the concerts are free, donations are accepted, and the suggested donation is $10.
The performances will be on selected Saturdays at the Bakehouse Art Complex at 561 NW 32nd Street, Miami. The performance in the Wynwood neighborhood will sometimes precede the monthly art walk.
Here’s the schedule:
- Saturday, Oct. 12: The concert features international award-winning pianist Asiya Korepanova, playing works by Back, Chopin and Stravinsky.
- Saturday, Nov. 16: Sarah Cahill, pianist.
- Saturday, Dec. 14: Sounds of the Season: 4 Hands, 1 Piano featuring pianists Dionisio Camacho & Kristin Camacho, with a holiday program of Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite, Sleigh Ride, Carol of the Bells, Jazz Moods for Christmas and more.
- Saturday, Feb. 8: Pantomime & piano vignettes with pantomime artist/actress Nina Hlava and pianist Mia Vassilev.
- Saturday, April 12, at 11:30 a.m.: Tuneful Tales Ensemble (kid’s program), the Tuneful Tales Ensemble (flute, french horn, soprano/narrator, violin, viola, bass trombone, contrabassoon, trumpet, piano, cello and marimba under the direction of Cassandra Eisenreich).
- Saturday, June 14: Tango Trio, featuring classical guitarist Paul Martin, flutist Oderlyn Guitiez, and violinist Beatriz Vera.