The Miami-Dade Public Library offers library card holders a chance to visit local museums and attractions free.
When available, the Museum Pasees passes are good for a family of four to get into the Deering Estate at Cutler, Fruit & Spice Park, HistoryMiami, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami Science Museum, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and Zoo Miami.
This is how the pass works, according to the library:
- Pass is good for up to a family of four.*
- Pass is good for one visit.
- Pass is not renewable or available for reserve.
- Pass is valid for seven days from the time of check out.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
* Deering Estate passes, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 4-14.
* Fruit & Spice Park passes, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 6-11.