The Miami-Dade Public Library offers library card holders a chance to visit local museums and attractions free.
When available, the Museum Pasees passes are good for a family of four to get into the Deering Estate at Cutler, Fruit & Spice Park, HistoryMiami, Miami Children’s Museum, Miami Science Museum, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens and Zoo Miami. Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) has just joined the program.
You can now check online to see if passes are available.
This is how the pass works, according to the library:
- Pass is good for up to a family of four.*
- Pass is good for one visit.
- Pass is not renewable or available for reserve.
- Pass is valid for seven days from the time of check out.
- Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Only one pass may be checked out at a time.
* Deering Estate passes, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 4-14.
* Fruit & Spice Park passes, a family of four is two adults and two children ages 6-11.