Updated: Editor’s Note: Our readers have told us the theater is charging a facility fee of between $7-$10 per person for these shows. We reserved tickets online and, sure enough, the fee showed at the end of the checkout process.
Actors Playhouse is offering free movies once a month, with screenings of vintage films on Friday or Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons.
While the movie screenings are free, you need tickets to attend. You can get your free movie tickets here (at a charge of $7 to $10 per ticket) or call 305-444-9293. Popular films may sell out in advance, so you may want to order early. You can reserve up to three weeks in advance.
The films are shown at the Miracle Theatre, 280 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, Florida 33134.
Here’s the 2016-17 schedule of upcoming films:
- Oct. 28-29: The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), at 11:30 pm both nights. Must be at least 21 years old.
- Nov. 26: Cry-Baby at 10 p.m.
- Jan. 7-8, 2017: The Sound of Music at 8 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
- March 11-12: Labyrinth at 10 p.m. Saturday and 3 p.m. Sunday.
- May 7: The Never Ending Story at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday.
- July 8: The Big Lebowski at 10 p.m. Saturday.