If you love everything about marine life then this event is for you. The Third Annual Underwater Festival takes place Sunday, June 8, from noon to 4 p.m. at Knight Plaza at Museum Park, 1103 Biscayne Blvd,. between the Perez Art Museum and Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science. The event is free.
The day’s festivities include:
- Aquajet Demos on the water
- Build a coral reef out of recycled materials with artist Kerry Phillips
- String trio performance by Greater Miami Youth Symphony
- Nautical knot training with Shake-A-Leg Miami
- Science interactives on ocean topics with Florida International University and Oceana
- Water safety tips from Miami-Dade County Ocean Rescue
- Scavenger Hunts
- Photo opportunities with a giant balloon shark
- Sneak peek at H20mbre at Adrienne Arsht Center
- Complimentary snacks and beverages from The Better Chip and ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water
Call 305-646-4200 for more info.