The Jazz in the Gables Concert Series shares lunchtime concerts for 12:15 p.m. every Wednesday through March 26 at the Coral Gables Museum Plaza, 285 Aragon Ave.
Jazz in the Gables showcases a different talented jazz performer or ensemble each week. Evening concerts will take place on Gallery Night, held the first Friday of the month, on Feb. 7 and March 7 at 7:30 p.m. There will also be Sunday performances on Feb. 16 and March 23 at 4 p.m.
The schedule is still being finalized, but here are some upcoming performers:
- Jan. 22, at 12:15 p.m.: John Hart
- Jan. 29, at 12:15 p.m.: Rose Max and Ramatis
- Feb. 5, at 12:15 p.m.: Mike Cady
- Feb. 7, at 7:30 p.m.: Martin Hand
- Feb. 12, at 12:15 p.m.: UM Stamps Quintet
- Feb. 16, at 4 p.m.: Wendy Pederson and Jim Gasior
- Feb. 19, at 12:15 p.m.: Nathan Skinner Quintet
- Feb. 26, at 12:15 p.m.: FIU Latin Jazz Ensemble
- March 5, at 12:15 p.m.: Ariel Pocock
- March 7, at 7:30 p.m.: TroyAnderson
- March 12, at 12:15 p.m.: Miami Alto Madness featuring Joe Donato and Jesse Jones Jr.
- March 19, at 12:15 p.m.: Debbie Orta
- March 23, at 4 p.m.: UM R&B Ensemble
- March 26, at 12:15 p.m.: Nicole Yarling and Federico Britos.
Hungry concertgoers can purchase box lunches from and chocolate treats from Peterbrooke Chocolatier.
For more information, call 305-460-5311 or visit http://www.jazzinthegables.org/.